Welcome To Summer resource and printable pack
A colletion of printables and resources to make summer planning and living easier for moms with kids at home.
Feeling overwhelmed about how to get through summer with bored kids and too many things to do?
The Welcome To Summer resources and printables pack is here to help. In it you’ll find help planning, finding fun things to do, easy and simple recipe ideas, and a whole list of life hacks for moms who want a little vacation, too.
- Monthly calendars for June, July, and August, so you can visualize your schedule.
- A Summer Manifesto to list the activities and experiences most important to you – before the weeks get away from you!
- A printable meal planner and grocery list, to streamline your meals and erase the late afternoon “What will I cook?” stress.
- Printable To Do Lists so you can be clear on what you need to get done. So you don’t have to think about it while you are relaxing!
- A massive list of ideas for activities to do with the kids. Inside, outside, crafty or not, I’ve got you covered.
- Recipe ideas for meals, snacks, treats and drinks (both adult beverages and kid-safe). All of them simple, healthy and using the bounty of the warm season.
- 15 hacks to make your life easier this summer. Because Mama should get a vacation, too.
You don't need to stress about summer. You can make it easier. Download the Welcome To Summer resources and printables pack now.